VMware Cloud Foundation 4.4 on Dell VxRail 7.0.320 is now available. The following is a list of all the components and their versions as per VMware Cloud Foundation 4.4.
Security Update: VCF 4.4 On VxRail 7.0.320 includes the critical Apache Log4j Remote Code Execution Vulnerability fixes.
Some other notable highlights of this VCF 4.4 release include:
- vRealize LCM initiated from vRSLCM UI (independent of SDDC Manager).
- API Activity Logging.
- Day-N DNS & NTP Configuration Via SDDC UI.
- New upgrade prechecks have been added to the SDDC Manager UI precheck operation.
- Disabling of SSH on ESXi hosts for new deployments, following security guidelines.
- Multi-Instance Management is deprecated.
- Support for VxRail 15G platforms E660N and S670 including dynamic nodes E660F, P670F, & V670F.
Please refer to the following blog by Jason for a detailed overview of the above features: New Year’s Resolutions Fulfilled: Cloud Foundation on VxRail
Note the list below can be officially found @: VMware Cloud Foundation 4.4 on Dell EMC VxRail Release Notes
VCF 4.4 release BOM includes the following updates:
|VMware Cloud Builder||4.4 (19312029)|
|SDDC Manager||4.4 (19312029)|
|vCenter Server Appliance||7.0 Update |
|VMware NSX-T Data Center||18.104.22.168 (19068434)|
|VMware vRealize Suite Lifecycle Manager||8.6.2 (19221692)|
DELL VxRail 7.0.320 release components aligned with VCF 4.4:
|VxRail Manager||7.0.320 (27377804)|
|VMware ESXi||7.0 Update 3c (19193900)|
|VMware vSAN||7.0 Update 3c (19193900)|